Special Note Regarding 2016 Year End Giving Statements
2016 Giving Statements for Calvary Chapel Central Bucks are once again available online through our database, Fellowship One. If you already have a user name and password for Fellowship One, then you are a few simple steps away from accessing your 2016 Giving Statement. If you do not yet have a user name and password, click here to create an account.
Once your account is created and verified on the back-end by our staff, you will then be able to login and download your 2016 Giving Statement. You will also be able to use this login information in the future for various areas including online giving, event registrations, accessing the online church directory and more. You can learn more about Fellowship One here.
Once you have created a login please follow these simple and easy steps to download your 2016 Giving Statement:
- Click the Access Statements button on this page to access Fellowship One, or click here.
- Login using your user name (email address) and password.
- Once logged in to our Online Giving platform, ensure that you are on the “Giving History” tab and also that you have selected who in your household you would like to view contributions for (i.e. “Everyone”).
- Change the year to 2016 and click “View”.
- Once the page reloads with your 2016 Giving History, click the “Download Statement” button.
- A new “File Download” window will appear displaying steps to open your print ready Giving Statement.
- Once the PDF document opens, use the “Print” features to access your computer’s printer functions and print your statement.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (free) is required to view your downloaded PDF statement.
3 Simple Steps to Register (New User)
- Click here to create an account.
- Fill out the requested fields and click "Create an account".
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete your account registration.
You will need to check your email within 24 hours and click on the confirmation link to complete the registration process.