"We who had sweet fellowship together walked in the house of God in the throng." Psalm 55:14
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
We welcome you to visit at any time. We have three services each Sunday Morning at 8AM, 9:45AM and 11:45AM. All services have the same style of worship and the same message is taught from God's Word.
If you're not sure what to do, ask any parking attendent in the lot or greeter by the doors to direct you. The Solid Rock Cafe always has someone behind the counter to help answer your questions.
Call the church office at 215-822-4012 on Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with additional questions. Read more about what to expect the first time you visit Calvary Chapel Central Bucks below.
BEFORE THE SERVICE
- Arrive 15-30 minutes early to leave plenty of time to park, find your children's programs, and locate your preferred seat.
- Check the map to get a general layout of parking and where to go when you arrive. Please note The Upper Room for youth is on the top floor of the brown brick building by Moyer Road while the other areas for children and worship are at the L-shaped end of the shopping center.
- Ask our parking team in bright vests for help in finding a spot. If our lot is full, parking is available along Moyer Road, in Los Sarapes Restaurant, and across Rt. 202 at the funeral home. Please be respectful and don't park in front of merchants during business hours.
- Greeters are identified by name badges in the main building and can help you find your way to children and youth programs and give you a program. Ushers in the sanctuary will help you find a seat.
DURING THE SERVICE
- Our regular services start promptly with worship; therefore, it may be more comfortable for a first visit if you're early enough to find a seat. A time of greeting and announcements is followed by Biblical teaching and a closing song.
- Praise and communion services are scheduled at various intervals on Wednesday evenings throughout the year.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- If you have a personal concern or question about something during the service, prayer counselors are at the front and back of the Sanctuary. These men and women are trained to listen and pray with you.
- Join us in the Solid Rock Cafe and Bookstore for a time of fellowship and free coffee!
- Audio recordings of any Sunday or Wednesday services are available at the counter outside the sanctuary. You can also listen online or via our Android App or iPhone App.